Thursday, May 31, 2007

Electric Flowers

I just finished this electronic album I've been working on for the last couple months. If you like video game music you are sure to enjoy some of the tracks on Electric Flowers. Check it out, if only because it's FREE.

Electric Flowers.zip 131MB (MegaUpload)


And here's a review of the album written by some weirdo:

The third effort from musician amateur Andy Lamont, Electric Flowers begs to be heard through headphones at full volume. Heavy on bass and light on apologies, the listener is instantly transported to another state of existence…not another state of mind, but another state of is. Who am I? Who are you? What is this thing on my leg? Is it edible? You will be asking yourself these questions and more, lest you face a total cranial meltdown.

“Although there is an inherent danger of your brain disintegrating, I think listening to my music can really change the way you live your life,” ponders Lamont. “On one hand you have these blocks that fit together, kind of like LEGOs, and in the other hand you have freedom.”

An ambitious project from the beginning, Electric Flowers has a serious mission. "I just hope this album can finally end world hunger," says Lamont.

And if this reviewer has anything to say about it - I am full as hell. Mission accomplished, Andy Lamont. Mission accomplished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic review, I agree with every part of it.