Monday, March 26, 2007

What Music They Make!


I love to play video games - but that's only part of the reason I love video games. While it's great to appreciate the visual art in games, I'm a sucker for the music. Sometimes I will enjoy playing a crappy game solely because of its excellent music (Yoshi's Story!). However, most of the time it seems like a quality soundtrack dictates a quality game (example: Sonic's downfall starting with Sonic Adventure and its disgusting music).

I have over eighty video game soundtracks in my growing collection, and I couldn't even begin to narrow that down to a few favorites (which was the original intention for this story). So let me end this short piece by reminding you to turn up the volume while you rescue that princess, and pay respect where it's due.

If you are looking to download video game music, a great place to start is Galbadia Hotel.

No comments: